1. Acupuncture and Homeopathy
- Whilst many people practice acupuncture or homeopathy not many practice both together.
- This gives me a lot more options with patient treatment leading to faster and better outcomes.
- I may also test for some foods or substances that I suspect a patient may be sensitive too – there is usually no charge for this.
- The acupuncture I practice is a combination of both traditional acupuncture (TCM) and Tung acupuncture.
- Tung acupuncture was brought from China to Taiwan and further developed by Master Tung, hence the name.
- I also use musculoskeletal acupuncture, electro-acupuncture and ear acupuncture.
- I practice both classical homeopathy together with my developments in creating many formula or combination remedies for various conditions.
- I also use homeopathic software to further help me to find the best remedies for patients.
- I have a large stock of hundreds of remedies at the clinic – both single and formula remedies. Patients receive their remedies straight after a consultation 95% of the time.
- No waiting for remedies to be delivered from a pharmacy!
- The clinic is well stocked with various leaflets and other literature.
- There are also useful articles on my blog about exercise, nutrition and lifestyle – they are also important issues that I discuss with patients.
- The NMW clinic is a convenient distance from Northampton Town Centre, parking is generally good and there is wheelchair access.
- I am available for patient’s acute problems and in most cases after a phone call they can come and collect a remedy.
- I may also be asked to prescribe a remedy for a family member, a friend or pet which I do happily where I can.
- I do house calls in Northampton for mainly elderly patients who can’t get to the clinic – but on a limited basis though.
7. I am still learning!
- When I look back over the years each year there are changes in the way I practice – it is an ongoing process of learning new techniques and refining older techniques.
- And dare I say it – abandoning other techniques I have used in the past.